All Mabat systems are complete self-contained systems provided with inherent Safety Means according to the system type:
- Cabinet's sump amounts 125% of any single reservoir capacity to prevent the chemical from spreading outside the cabinet in case of a spill or leak.
- Leak detectors, located at the lowest point of the cabinet, detect any spillage.
- Delta Pressure Switch Limiters (DPSL) sense pressure difference when the exhaust tow pressure drops significantly.
- Safety Interlocks installed on doors and access panels are activated when these are opened / removed preventing inadvertent access when the system is in process.
- Signal Tower located on the rooftop indicates the system status. When a Safety Event occurs a red light illuminates.
- Buzzer sounds alerting the personnel when a Safety Event occurs.
On Wet Benches - Load/unload window lock, locks the window in closed position when the system is in process to prevent inadvertent access to the process area or, access to moving parts in the load/unload area on Semi-Automatic/Automatic systems.
On Wet Benches - Load/unload window stopper stops the window at the lower position preventing fingers/hands from getting caught when the windows closes.